Sunday, December 6, 2009

2009 family pictures

have i mentioned before how much i love the fact that one of my best friends happens to be a professional photographer?? it's soo nice being able to get awesome quality pictures done and know the person doing them and her knowing me enough to know exactly what moments i want her to capture on film! well last month we had family pictures done since we hadnt done them since taylor was 2 months old. its sooo much nicer to have them done by an actual photographer compared to just going to the mall and paying JCPenney's to click the camera (not complaining about them, especially since my sister works there now, but its just different). so here are a few of my favorites from the one hour photo shoot. and feel free to contact me for info for the photographer. im sure she would love some extra business!!
temporarily on hold with the pics, they are too big so i gotta shrink em down.

No comments: