1. Where did you meet your husband?
he moved here for his job and started going to the singles branch. BUT if you ask him he will tell you we met online! he sent an email to the institute director who forwarded it on to all the YSA. joe was looking for an apartment or a roommate, so i decided to call him before he moved here and introduce myself and let him know the weekend he was coming here to apartment shop happened to be a valentines dance. told him he should come along and get to know some of the ppl at the branch. no i was not hitting on him! i had no idea what he looked like or anything about him, i was just tryin to be nice to someone who was moving into a town where he wouldn't know anyone :)
2. How long did you date?
we were officially boyfriend and girlfriend for about a year and a half before he finally gave in and married me haha
3. How long have you been married?
a little over 5 years
4. What does he do that surprises you?
he is sooo helpful with the kids! he will get up early with them or even get up in the middle of the night to help out. and he NEVER complains about the house if it's messy
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
physically? his smile
otherwise, that he is soo smart and doesn't do anything without thinking it over first, even tho sometimes id rather him not take so much time to think it through
6. What is his best quality?
that he is such an awesome hard worker and a great dad
7. Does he have a nick name for you?
not that i know of :)
8. What is his favorite food?
cookies with milk!
9. What is his favorite sport?
10. When and where was your first kiss?
i think that was when we were on his first quota trip at coronado island (mother's day)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
i enjoy when we just rent a movie at home and take turns getting and giving back massages
12. Do you have children?
number 3 on the way!
13. Does he have hidden talents?
he plays a mean game of skip-bo
14. How old is he?
15. Who said I love you first?
im pretty sure that was me
16. His favorite music?
he likes the newer stuff, as long as it's not country, and dont expect him to know the words or to EVER sing along
17. What do you admire most about him?
just that he is such a great role model for landen to grow up and be a great worker, and dad and husband
18. What is his favorite color?
19. Will he read this? doubt it, he knows i have a blog, but i dont think he's ever looked at it